- Our inspector will call the insured on their way to let the insured know of their arrival
- We ask that the insured please secure any pets that could roam around during the appointment.
- Our inspectors will greet the insured while still outside, explain their process to the insured and answer any initial questions the insured may have.
- When it comes time for our inspector to enter the insured home we ask that the insured, and anyone else in the insured home, observe social distancing and stay in a separate room if at all possible.
- We have asked that all inspectors have single-use disposable gloves and hand sanitizer with them at all times.
- Our inspectors will always wear shoe covers to ensure they do not track anything into the insured’s home.
- Our inspector will wear a non-medical-grade cloth face covering when he or she interacts with the insured and/or while walking around the insured home. This comes from the CDC recommendation that “wearing a cloth face covering is an additional public health measure people should take to reduce the spread of COVID-19” and should be worn in “situations where the insured may be near people.”